Saturday, January 13, 2007

RIO for Carnival!


Holler. The pieces are starting to fall into place and I'm officially going to Rio de Janeiro for its world-famous Carnival celebration! The hostel on COPACOBANA BEACH is booked and now all I have to do is buy my plane ticket tomorrow. And it looks like we'll get tickets to the actual parade! I'm SO excited because I can't believe how lucky I am to be in beautiful Brazil during this crazy time before Lent. Oh yeah, and the people I'm going with are pretty sweet too. I know that because I managed to meet 2 out of the 4 today atttt....


The Washington Students Lunch at Bahama Breeze! There were 9 of us and it was good to finally see them in person after really only knowing them through facebook and email. Jaden, being the only guy, was big pimpin', haha. It just goes to show you that Washington kids are on top of things-we even ate at an appropriately themed restaurant. Who cares if it was really snowing outside while we chowed down on our Caribbean-fare food?!

No comments: