Friday, January 26, 2007


I'm leaving Seattle tonight! Destination: Nassau, Bahamas! I left it up to the very last minute to pack. To be fair, I did have everything I needed, I just hadn't put it into actual bags. I'll be spending a week in Nassau right on Cable Beach. Unlike me, most people are staying at Atlantis but I'm looking foward to laying on the beach and downing some tropical cocktails. It's like my 21st birthday is coming 6 months early! Hopefully, if I forget anything, I will have plenty of time to pick it up in town before I board the MV Explorer on Super Bowl Sunday, February 4. I can't watch the game but that's fine because the Seahawks did not make it anyway. Boarding the ship is gonna be mad crazy and it's sure to be awesome meeting soooo many new people. HOLLER on that one. My goal is to update this blog after each port/big event but those expensive internet minutes are going to kill me! I'm so excited/nervous to leave and still have at least a dozen phone calls to make. Since I'm going around the world, I should probably give you my itinerary for the next few months. Here it is!

Nassau, Bahamas (depart Feb 4)
San Juan, Puerto Rico (Feb 7 - Feb 9)
Salvador, Brazil (Feb 17 - Feb 21)
Cape Town, South Africa (Mar 2 - Mar
Port Louis, Mauritius (Mar 15 - Mar 17)
Chennai, India (Mar 25 - Mar 29)
Penang, Malaysia (Apr 2 - Apr 5)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Apr 9 - Apr 14)
Hong Kong (Apr 17 - Apr 18)
Qingdao, China (Apr 21 - Apr 22)
Kobe, Japan (Apr 25 - Apr 29)
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (May 7)
San Diego, California, USA (May 14)

The next time I'll be writing, I'll be soakin' up the sun in The Bahamas!!! I'm going to miss all of my friends and family more than words can say-I already can't wait to see you when I get back!

No comments: